Vietnamese Student Association
What is Vietnamese Students Association?
Vietnamese Students Association is a University of Arkansas - Fort Smith whose central focus is to introduce Vietnamese culture to all students on campus and Fort Smith community in general. This to be done by organize fun events that relate to Vietnamese tradition.
- Bringing the original Vietnamese culture to the campus awareness
- Serving as a bridge and a help center to all the students, no matter what race, color, nationality, or ethnicity, including our new incoming Vietnamese students
- Providing assistance to our International Students from Vietnam (such as transportation, getting over culture shock, and blending in with the new society.)
- Gathering together to relax after intense studying.
Who is eligible to be VSA member?
* The majority of the membership of this organization shall consist of enrolled, alumni and potential students of the University of Arkansas of Fort Smith.
* This organization and its members shall not discriminate against any individuals for reasons of race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, and/or ability status.
* Membership in this group shall be open to all who are interested in the culture of Vietnam.
For more information, follow us on Facebook at VSA UAFS