New International Student Orientation
New Student Orientation Week Schedule coming soon...
Spring Important Dates
- January 3: Payment Deadline
- January 5-7: Arrive in Fort Smith, Arkansas. (If you arrive earlier, you will be responsible for your own housing, transportation and meals.)
- January 8-9: Mandatory New Student Orientation / Compass testing (if applicable) and Class registration
- January 13: UAFS classes begin
- May 1: Last day of classes
- May 4-8: Final exams
- May 9: Commencement
Fall Important Dates
- AUGUST 9-10: Arrive in Fort Smith, Arkansas. (If you arrive earlier, you will be responsible for your own housing, transportation and meals.)
- August 10: Payment Deadline
- AUGUST 11: Compass testing (if applicable) and Class registration
- AUGUST 12: Mandatory New Student Orientation at Library 122
- AUGUST 13-15: Cub Camp
- AUGUST 17: UAFS classes begin
- December 1: Last day of classes
- December 3-9: Final exams
- December 10: Commencement
Methods of Payment
You or your parents can make payments through. Please note that if payment is not paid by the deadline students will be dropped from all classes. Do not wait for the last minute to do so.
Payment may be made by:
- PeerTransfer-Peertransfer offers the lowest exchange rate, it’s easy to pay especially if you’re still overseas and you can keep track of when your money is being transferred. You can pay for your tuition and fees from here.
- Personal check, Debit Card or Credit Card (UAFS accepts Visa, MasterCard, & Discover.)
- UAFS International Staff and volunteers will greet you at Fort Smith regional airport.
- In order to keep track of when students are arriving and for airport pick-ups for the Fall 2015 semester we please ask that each student fill out this survey.
- You must sign up for your arrival information before/on July 15, 2015.